Self Esteem Issues Can Be Beaten!
Everyone has self esteem issues. If we want to experience greater self esteem than we must be willing to put in the effort to change. Without change nothing changes. Our experiences stay the same. We need to make these changes now and start having the life we want.
For more information on self esteem issues and more great content please visit the following pages:
The 10 Most Common Self Esteem Issues
- Predominant feelings of not good enough.
- Mental health problems.
- Addiction problems.
- Unresolved emotional issues.
- Pessimistic and/or cynical attitude towards life.
- Refusing to take responsibility for oneself.
- Self hatred.
- Low self confidence.
- Poor self image.
Have A "Burning Story" Or Comment About This Topic?
Do you have a great story or comment about this? Share it!
Predominant feelings of not good enough.
- When we feel not good enough we tend to give up on ourselves too easily and stop expecting our lives to work. Most people on this planet feel not good enough to some degree. It is a very common self esteem issue.
How to overcome this issue: Self esteem affirmations! Click here on not good enough to get help.
Mental health problems.
- My son Jason has Schizo affective Disorder. I know from first hand experience the difficulties of Mental Health problems.
How to overcome this issue: Click here on mental health issues.
- We live in an addicted society. There are all kinds of addictions that generally have life damaging consequences from mild to severe, from addiction to work to nicotine addiction. Addictions rob us of our life spark and keep us feeling like victims with low self esteem.
How to overcome this issue: Click here for help with addiction problems.
Unresolved emotional issues.
- Having unresolved emotional issues may need the services of a counselor and/or psychologist. Depending on the severity of the issues, they can be treated and most cases resolved depending on the willingness of the patient.
How to overcome this issue: Click here on emotional issues.
Pessimistic and/or cynical attitude towards life.
- Having a pessimistic and/or cynical attitude towards life just gets in the way of experiencing any joy life has to offer.
How to defeat this issue: Click on pessimism and get help.
Refusing to take responsibility for oneself.
- Refusing to give up the blame game, means we get to stay stuck wherever we are at. Our relationships with ourselves and others are generally poor.
How to master this issue: Click here on self esteem exercises for a powerful exercise designed to turn one's life around.
- Hating ourselves means we are not okay with who we are. We feel that something is wrong with us and we tend to be very critical and judgmental of ourselves.
How to beat this issue: Click here on self hatred.
Low self confidence.
- Having low self confidence stops us from trying new things and taking risks on our behalf.
How to overcome this issue: Click here on low self confidence.
- Trying to always do things perfectly puts enormous pressure on ourselves every time we do something.
How to beat this issue: Click here on perfectionism and see that it's okay to make mistakes.
Poor self image.
- When we have a poor self image, we tend to shy away a lot from new experiences and healthy relationships.
How to conquer this issue: Click here on poor self image and feel better about yourself.
These self esteem issues prevent us from experiencing ourselves and life as we would like to. We need to identify the ones that we are stuck with and get the help we need to increase our self esteem.
Subscribe to my Up The Love Newsletter (you'll also receive 2 free e-book gifts)!
Enter your info below to receive your 2 FREE e-books, Building Self Esteem Now & Self Esteem Issues Can Be Beaten.
They teach you immediate solutions for overcoming any issue preventing you from building self esteem...Invaluable to uplifting your life results!